What we Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our emails, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
You may visit our site anonymously. When registering, ordering or paying on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and other information.
When you communicate with us, through email or other means, we may retain copies or transcripts.
How we Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions, including payments.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails that you subscribe to.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering a purchased product or service, or when applicable laws are being enforced. For example, we will provide your payment details to our payment processor when we process a payment from you or on your behalf.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include a simple unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How we Protect Your Information
We take every measure possible to protect your information against unauthorized access or disclosure through a variety of security measures.
By using our site or subscribing to our emails, you consent to this policy.
This policy was last modified on June 7, 2013.